Registered residential care home in Kineton, Warwick
Built originally as a private house in late 1800s, Haven House Residential Ltd became residential care home in the 1990s with the current owner Mr Morris Hermon acquiring the home in 2000.
Since that time, Mr Hermon has instigated a program of improvements, including a brand new ten room extension. All of the rooms now have their own toilet and en-suite facilities. There are wet room washing facilities and a garden with ramps and safety rails.
Haven House is a home of great character on the Warwick Road in to the small and friendly village of Kineton. Kineton has many amenities within the village, such as shops, newsagents, public houses and a church just a short walk away.
There are plenty of activities available in our home, so you don't need to worry about getting bored as we are committed to keep you entertained and occupied when you feel like it.
The doctor's surgery is right next door to Haven House. Haven House have a small team of highly dedicated and motivated staff, trained in all aspects of care for the elderly. Please view our gallery page to see more of Haven House.
Why choose Haven House Residential Ltd?
- Well established and registered care home
- Qualified, highly experienced and friendly carers
- Respect and dignity is our main priority
- 28 rooms with en-suite facilities
- Rooms large enough for a couple
- Garden with ramps and safety rails
- Excellent local amenities
- Air Call alarm
- Plenty of activities and exercise
- Contracted with social services
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere
Our services include:
- Personal care
- Residential care
- Respite care
- Elderly care
Visit Haven House Residential Ltd today or call us now on 01926 641 714